Design Balance Interview
I was recently interviewed by Ralph Brogden of Rebelpreneur Radio, and I am excited to share that with you. I talk with him about my career, and that I was in the sales and corporate world for over 20 years. I got to a point where my job controlled my life, and I was living every day with anxiety and overwhelm. Then I heard the “Lifecoach School Podcast” and it piqued my interest and I decided to take coach training. Now I help women design the work/life balance they need.
Topics in this episode
- How Ralph defines work/life balance
- The difference between finding balance and designing it
- Balance doesn’t mean 50/50
- Why is this a problem for women in particular?
- The importance of setting time limits
- How to find the time to design your balance
Hi guys! I have a special episode for you today. I was recently interviewed by Ralph Brogden from Repbelpreanuer radio – and wanted to share it with you here.
We discussed some of my ideas on designing balance in your life –
Without the stress and overwhelm
So without further ado – please take a listen – I hope you ﬁnd it helpful